4 Pcs Anti Cellulite Cupping Therapy Set For Facial Body Massage Wrinkles Reduction Cellulite Cupping cups
About this item:
- 【Beauty items that can do at home】 Our professional facial glass cupping set can also be used at home. The upgraded glass cupping set is a professionally developed cupping tool. It helps prevent wrinkles, relax, and relieve headaches and migraines.
- 【such as professional beauty massage effect】 Glass cupping massage increases blood flow and can deliver oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells easier. Facial cupping stimulates the production of collagen, which will help redefine your facial contours—the best facial rejuvenation cupping kit. Lift your skin and make your fine lines smooth again.
- 【4 sizes different parts】 S: suitable for eye bags, corners of the eyes, relieve dark circles! M: suitable for the corners of the mouth, on both sides of the nose clip, to help clear pores and blackheads. L: Suitable for neck, chin, forehead, Help you Reduce Double Chin and Look Younger and Healthier. XL: suitable for face, abdomen, shoulders, limbs, eliminate fat, and improve skin elasticity!
- 【Easy to Carry and Use】 The facial glass cupping set is small. Whether you are traveling or at home, you can take it with you, and you can enjoy physical care anytime and anywhere. Combined with massage oil, essential oil, and lubricant, it can control the suction and move the cupping machine back and forth. It is recommended to clean once after each use.
- 【Customized for your beauty】 Our glass massage cup set is professionally designed for the face, eyes, corners of the mouth, forehead, neck, abdomen, arms, back, etc. I can use it repeatedly. The glass material is used to contact the skin to ensure skin health. Different suction power is used for different parts. Designed to ensure the best results without leaving a mark!!
|Product Name||Cupping Cups Massage|
|Application||Face & Body|
|Cup Series||GYY-II Twist Vacuum Cupping|
|Function||To relieve rheumatism and improove blood circulation|
|Usage||Face Massage and beauty|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Source||Natural Plant Herbal|
|Quantity of cups||4 pcs per set|
|Color||Blue ,black ,pink ,red ,orange ,white|
|Package||Carton ,gift box and customization|
|Package Dimensions||9.8 x 4.29 x 2.87 inches|
Cupping is one of the oldest known treatment for multiple illness. Throughout history, cupping techniques and styles have often resembled the
geographic locations they were practiced in, as well as utilizing a region’s local materials: animal horns, bamboo, ceramic, glass, metal, and
plastic have all been used in this practice found in Ancient Egyptian, Chinese, Unani, Korean, Tibetan, and Latin American cultures, all of which
have served the purpose of supporting the body’s ability to heal itself. In North Africa, cupping therapy was first documented on Eber’s papyrus
(1550 BCE), where a cup is the Egyptian glyph to reference a physician. In Asia, during the Jin dynasty, Ge Hong (281-341 CE) mentions the use
of animal horns as a means of draining fluids from the body.