4 Pcs Glass And Silicone Vacuum Suction Hijama Set Rubber Silicone Facial And Body Massager Therapy Glass Cupping Cups
|Product name||Silicone Cupping Therapy Set|
|Material||Glass + silicone|
|Package Dimensions||9.96 x 4.37 x 2.8 inches|
About this item:
1.Made for You | Made of functional and durable silicone and glass, the set is intended to be reusable to help you promote a healthy skin by using facial cupping cups to accomplish beauty purposes through regular daily skin care routine.
2.More Colors & Sizes | 3 colors - green, rose red and iron red, providing you a product with quality and multiple color choices. 4 sizes - 2.2 inch / 5.5 cm, 1.4 inch / 3.5 cm, 1 inch / 2.5 cm and 0.65 inch / 1.6 cm in size, 4 inch/10 cm in height, all can be used on various body parts.
3.Road to Relaxation | Facial cupping treatment is a relaxing experience that improves facial circulation, draws nutrient rich blood to the area, lifts tight muscles, sustains a gentle stretch and can break up connective tissue adhesions to result in relaxed and stimulated muscles.
4.Shine Your Self Better | Advocating a more natural approach to health, these cups bring the benefits that help you achieve a firmer and more glowing appearance. Boosted collagen production, improved skin moisture and hydration, decreased puffiness and wrinkles, making it an efficient way to regain and maintain that youthful glow!
5.Whole Body Healing | 2 regular anti-aging skincare cups for forehead, cheeks, jaw and neck, 2 small eye lift massaging cups for use around eyes, nose and other small curved areas. Make an attempt on your body, such as shoulders, arms and legs. Try cupping in the comfort of your own home with this affordable DIY kit, or opted to pay client a visit at your studio as a massage therapist.
1. Keep it clean. Make sure wash your face and the cup before using.
2. Always apply. Apply oil to your face before cupping, which helps the cup glide smoothly and softly across the skin.
3. Keep the cup moving. Squeeze and release the cup, not leaving the suction come in one spot too long to avoid bruising. Glide the cup along
the contour of your face in an upward motion.
4. Pamper yourself. Take time to release stress and tension once in a while, do cupping 2-3 times a week, really live in the moment and enjoy yourself!
5. The aftercare. Be sure to drink plenty of warm water to keep hydrated.
6. Cleaning and care. After each use, wash cups in warm soapy water then air dry.
|Contact Person :||Ms. EMMA|