Soft Menstrual Cup Super Soft And Flexible Best Sensitive Cup Wear For 12 Hours Made In China
About this item:
- Soft & flexible - If a menstrual cup was a yogi, this would be it! The Soft Cup is made with an ultra-soft silicone formula designed to be both gentle and super comfortable for those with bladder sensitivity, cramping or discomfort with firmer cups.
- Designed by experts - The Soft Cup was designed in collaboration with the cup experts at Put A Cup In It, who have helped over a million menstruators find their perfect menstrual cup. Together, we created a cup that would combine that “just right” Saalt shape with a new, softer firmness that is ideal for those with sensitivities.
- Soft cup - Soft Cup's velvety soft finish, rounded transitions, and proprietary bulb shape makes it easy to insert and open, ensuring a seal so comfortable that you forget it's there. It also means you have a consistent leak free and odor free period. The indented stem is the most flexible and comfortable on the market. No abrasive ridges to irritate your skin.
- Natural grey prevents discoloration - Designed with precision even to the finer details, like the beautiful translucent grey color that helps hide stains. Made in the USA with 100% medical-grade silicone.
- Menstrual cup gives - For every purchase, the menstrual cup helps provide improved period care and educational opportunities to women and girls in need.
||Medical Grade Silicone
||Female Menstrual Period
||Healthy Menstrual Cup
||3.9 x 3.1 x 1.4 inches; 2.4 Ounces
Is it difficult to insert and remove a menstrual cup?
Menstrual cups have a learning curve just like everything else that’s new to you.
It may be difficult to insert and remove a menstrual cup when you’re first starting out but with practice and patience, you’ll become a pro in no time!
A majority of the women who had issues when they first started using a cup say that they’re so happy that they stuck with it and would never go back to disposables.
Since everyone is different, we’ll all have varying experiences with any given cup. While someone may have an easy time inserting and removing one cup, the next person may find it
Can I wear a menstrual cup when I bathe and swim?
Menstrual cups can be worn while bathing, showering, and swimming without inconvenience.
They offer the user discreet protection when partaking in activities that include water. No strings, no wings, and no more soggy tampons!
You may consider using a higher-capacity cup to prolong your activities.
If you have a heavy period it will allow you more time to play, or if you have a light flow and would like to continue to wear the cup for the suggested maximum time (typically 8-12 hours maximum).
How often do I empty my menstrual cup?
Menstrual cups hold a higher volume than disposable menstrual products.
Someone who typically changes their organic tampon or pads for women every two hours may find that they can use their cup for 4-6 hours before needing to empty it.
It all depends on how light or heavy your flow is.
Because everyone has a different definition of light, moderate, and heavy, you will need to learn how long you are able to use the cup based on your own flow.
A good idea would be to empty your cup when you would normally change out a tampon regular or reusable cotton pads.
If there is still a lot of empty space in the cup, you can add a couple more hours to your next scheduled change.
Over time, you will start to notice when your period lightens up and you can adjust your schedule to add even more time. If your period is light, you may only need to empty your cup every 12 hours or at least twice a day.
What is the capacity of menstrual cup?
The average large-sized menstrual cup holds approximately 28-36 ml.
However, there are some ‘high-capacity cups that you can consider if you either have a very heavy flow or have a lighter flow and would like to prolong the use to the suggested maximum hours (maximum of 8-12 hours depending on the brand).
Here are some of the high capacity cups and capacity measurements to the rim:
Shordy Cup Large – 30 ml
Although the capacity measurements listed are of the larger sizes, some of them have a higher capacity small, as well.
Can I use a menstrual cup if I am very active in sports and fitness activities?
Women who lead active lives love the freedom of using a menstrual cup while participating in sports and activities.
They can be worn safely and comfortably during any activity.
Should my menstrual cup be leaking?
Definitely not. If a menstrual cup is leaking, there’s something wrong. Check that the cup unfolded completely.
Make sure the rim of the cup is right below or right around the cervix. If the cervix is pushed to the side, the menstrual flow will not be collected.
If your flow is heavy, you may need to schedule to empty it sooner or consider a higher-capacity cup.
Some women notice that their cup is only half-filled when they remove it despite experiencing some leakage.
It happens often that the cervix sits lower into a cup and compromises some of the capacity. A larger capacity cup or a different shape might suit you better.