|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||polybag,color box,blister case|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||20,000pcs/ day|
|Volume:||65ml||Weight:||26g / Light Weight|
|Application:||Hospital , Home||Material:||Medical Grade|
|Color:||Any Colors Available,customer Customization||OEM:||Available|
ear bulb syringe,
soft rubber ear syringe
Mainly used by doctors and hospitals or home use for cleaning and suction applications
Flush syringing with water before using
An ear bulb syringe should be used when one or both ears are blocked with wax. This is called wax impaction. The ears are usually self-cleaning as the skin cells of the ear drum and ear canal are constantly migrating outwards and most people do not need to interfere with their ears at all. Some people make more wax or their do ears do not clean the wax as effectively as others. In these cases wax can build up inside the ear sometimes causing a blockage sensation and reduced hearing
1. Use plain water at body temperature. Never use cool water.
2. The subject should be seated and should hold a small basin under the ear to catch returning water. The head should be tilted slightly toward the ear to be irrigated.
3. Gently pull the earlobe backward and upward to expose the ear canal. The tip of syringe should be directed slightly upward toward side of ear canal rather than straight back toward the eardrum. Do not let tip of syringe touch or enter ear canal.
4. Squeeze contents gently toward the side of ear canal. Never inject forcefully.
|Article Name||Ear Syringing|
1. May I get samples before to make a production order?
Yes, ready samples are available for style reference, but you should pay the cost of taxes and freight
Contact Person: fuli08