Anal Douches Enemas Bulb Vaginal Cleaner Feminine Care Kit Home Cleaning Set for Man and Women
About this item
- Wanting a quick and satisfying enema? Do it with Enema Bulb Kit as it does not use too much equipment or water.
- Versatile - 4 Enema Bulb (2 Pink+2 Blue) – giving you a satisfying enema experience.
- SMOOTH NOZZLE DESIGNED FOR COMFORTABLE ENTRY – Experience the colon cleansing benefits of your enema kit without any discomfort!
- Enemas are convenient to use, just fill the liquid, attach the long rounded-tip nozzle,extrusion enemas bulb, enema douche for clean,make your stomach keep cleaner and health.
- Economical and travel-friendly – slips into your handbag and can be taken along.
||Adult Hygiene Products
||Personal Care Cleaning Tool
||Adult Hygiene Products
|42 g; 66 g; 93 g;148 g
||89 ml;160 ml;220 ml;310 ml
Silicone Enema Bulb with Thin Tip Rectal Clean Anus Anal Vaginal Cleaning Tool
An enema is not intended for the ongoing treatment of constipation. Doing so can introduce harmful bacteria into the intestines.
Enemas are used to relieve constipation and cleanse the colon.
Water- or oil-based solutions are injected into the bowel through your rectum to expel impacted waste.
Mild enemas like water or saline carry the least risk, but you should consult your healthcare provider before using one at home.
An enema, also known as a clyster, is an injection of fluid into the lower bowel by way of the colon. Also, the word enema can refer to the liquid so injected, as well as to a device for administering such an injection. In standard medicine, the most frequent uses of enemas are to relieve constipation and for bowel ... Rectal bulb syringe to administer smaller enemas.
Enema Bulb Clean Safe Comfortable Nozzle Silicone Kit
Enemas are rectal injections of fluid intended to cleanse or stimulate the emptying of your bowel.
They have been used for hundreds of years to treat chronic constipation and prepare people for certain medical tests and surgeries
Enemas are used to relieve constipation and cleanse the colon. Water- or oil-based solutions are injected into the bowel through your colon to expel impacted waste.
Enema Bulb - Clean for Men Women Silicone Anal Cleaner
Enema for constipation
Typically, an enema is given to help treat constipation. First, a small bottle or container is filled with a safe fluid, such as soap suds or a saline solution . Then the fluid is gently squired it into the colon with a clean nozzle. This directs the solution into the bowels to clear hard or impacted poop.
How long does it take for an enema to work?
An enema can take a few minutes to begin working, but a person should stay near a toilet for roughly one hour. Enemas can begin to work after a few minutes, but people may need to use the bathroom more than once for the next hour.