1. The material is safe and non-toxic, BPA free.
2. There is no infection and pain in treating diseases.
3. It is convenient for operator and easy to accept.
4. It has extensive indications, limited contraindications.
5. It can be used not only for hospital but also more suitable for family.
6. It can withstand a high temperature of 250 °C.
How to use the massage cup?
By squeezing the silicone cup, you expel some of the air inside. Upon loosening your grip on the cup, a powerful vacuum is created
as the cup tries to draw the missing air back in. When placed against the skin, the suction draws the flesh upwards, resulting in
a negative pressure massage. Cups can be moved across wet skin, or simply left on the skin surface.